Saturday, October 17, 2009

In My Face

As much as I love to blog, to e-mail, to check on my FB friends, and to read what Shaun Groves, Beth Moore, Travis Cottrell, and Chris Thomason are thinking every day...I realize that I am devoting way too much time to these activities...and because of my lack of self control, my children are missing out on, well, on time with their mama.

Ever since Carol Kelso handed me a cassette copy of his sermon, "A New Attitude" (which eventually formed the framework for his book, "I Kissed Dating Goodbye")--I think Carol thought someone in my pack of friends had a crush on her boy Jared, and she wanted us to know where her family stood...I can so see myself doing that in 10 years!!! --anyway, ever since I've heard that first sermon, I've really enjoyed what God has spoken through Josh Harris....here's one more that God really used to get in my face today. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzxmMvbBilM

No comments:

Post a Comment